Available in S-Works, Carbon, & Comp Models | 27.5″ & 29″ Wheel Sizes
TAKEN FROM SPECIALIZED.COM | SPECIALIZED S-Works Camber 29 description
The concept behind the S-Works Camber Carbon 29 is pretty simple: If speed is your thing, it’s the only trail bike you’re ever going to need. Essentially, it blends all of the trail bike characteristics that you want with the XC climbing prowess that you need. This is achieved by thoughtfully combining our full FACT carbon fiber Trail Chassis with a carbon Camber FSR rear end. At both ends of the bike, you’ll find sufficient travel lengths that deliver plenty of plush suspension—all without going overboard on big hit capability. This means that you don’t have to sacrifice efficiency, weight, or sheer speed to ride how you want. And with our Trail 29 Geometry and lightweight, stiff, and smooth Concentric Pivot at the rear, we can guarantee it. The other trail component of the Camber is utility, and along these lines, it features our fully integrated SWAT Door at the down tube of the frame. Open it up, and you’re able to safely and securely house your ride essentials right where you want them—on the bike. For the build, we selected components like SRAM XX1 and Shimano XTR brakes that hold nothing back in delivering unadulterated, supreme performance. Add it all up, and you get one bike that can quite literally do it all.
- FACT 11m carbon fiber Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end is stiff, responsive, and remarkably efficient, making the Camber well suited to climbing and descending over technical terrain. You’ll also find fully enclosed cable routing for clean lines and minimal maintenance and an integrated SWAT Door for zero-hassle storage of your trail essentials.
- Connected with our FSR Concentric Linkage, a FOX/ Specialized remote Position-Sensitive Mini-Brain rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up, 120mm of fine-tunable suspension, and our Spike Valve technology for enhanced performance in the corners and rough terrain. To maximize efficiency, the proprietary design allows the shock to differentiate rider input and trail bumps, so the suspension feels firm under effort and plush over rough terrain.
- RockShox RS-1 29 fork is arguably the most sought-after fork on the trail right now, with 120mm of convention-bucking travel. Compared to a traditional fork, its inverted design creates a carbon fiber upper that provides superior stiffness, while behaving with more sensitivity to small bumps and more control over larger hits. It also includes our Spike Valve technology that minimizes yaw in cornering, while providing maximum travel in high velocity impacts.
- Roval Traverse SL 29 carbon wheels feature an ultra-wide design that allows for greater tire volume to increase stability and control, without sacrificing anything to climbing performance.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents
FROM THE WEB
READY FOR A TEST RIDE?
We provide a customized service experience unparalleled by any other bike seller in town. Our staff doesn’t just work at Epic Sports. They use the products and are happy to pass this working knowledge onto you, to make sure you leave with a bike and accessories that are exactly what you need. Nothing more, nothing less. No push, no pressure, no problem.
Luckily enough, we got to hang out with mountain bike slope-style legend Andrew Taylor. Andrew is currently traveling the country in a RV, riding in every state along the way. ND was 15 of his 48 state tour. Team rider Jesse Erhardt was one of the first people to...
On May 12 and 13 a Traffic Skills 101 bicycling skills class is being offered in Mandan. The class is designed to teach adult cyclists how to use a bicycle with confidence and competence for pleasure, utility, and sport under various highway, climate, terrain, and...
Bicycle Touring Packing List 1. Bicycle Bike Computer Panniers (2 or 4) Helmet Handlebar Bag Water Bottle 2. Clothing 2 Pairs Socks 2 Riding Shirts High Visible Vest/Jacket Gloves 1 Long pant 1 Long Shirt UV Sleeves Rain Clothing 3. Foot Wear Shoes w/clips Flip Flops...
A beautiful fall day photo. This photo was taken the last week of September at the Harmon lake mountain bike trail by DJ Kramer. #701cycleandsport
North Dakota State University Homecoming was a blast!! This weekend Phillip and Laurie attended the Bison homecoming parade and game. While riding tandem in the parade Phillip kept the...
Casey D. Schmidt Riding coast to coast, he started on Aug. 19 in Sacramento and has biked 2800 miles. Thanks for choosing us for your new bike shoes. Go Blue!! #701cycleandsport #BeEpic
Flats happen. However, fixing a flat can be easier than many people think. Even more, once you learn how to fix a flat yourself, it is a skill you never forget. The good people over at Specialized have put together a great video tutorial covering everything you...
Everyone here at Epic Sports is excited about the electric pedal assist bikes offered by Specialized. Here is a description taken from Specialized.com that explains the concept: Turbo Levo electric mountain bikes combine all of our hallmark mountain bike designs,...
The Bismarck Tribune ran an excellent article written by Jenny Schlecht on mountain biking in North Dakota. Read the original article here. Here is the copy of the article, taken from the bismarcktribune.com. For adventure-seeking mountain bikers, North Dakota’s...