Available in Carbon | 27.5″ & 29″ Wheel Sizes
INTERESTED IN THIS BIKE?
Epic Sports is proud to be the only authorized Pivot dealer in the state of North Dakota. Stop on in to test ride your next bicycle.
TAKEN FROM PIVOTCYCLES.COM | PIVOT Mach 6 Carbon description
- Full carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal molding technology.
- 155mm (6.1”) of renowned dw-link® suspension
- 27.5-inch wheels for the fastest descents and superior rollover in technical terrain
- Pivot’s new ultra-stiff, DH-inspired, double-wishbone rear triangle design
- All new, cold-forged wider and stiffer upper and lower linkage design with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
- New 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control.
- Custom-tuned Fox Factory Kashima Float X shock with EVOL air sleeve.
- Designed to work with forks from 150-160mm in travel.
- All new internal cable routing, featuring Pivot’s Cable Port System and full Di2 integration.
- Internal stealth dropper post compatible
- New Pivot removable front derailleur mount for a clean frame design with 1X and perfect front shifting with Shimano’s side-swing 2X system.
- Post mount disc brake mounts for precision and weight savings.
- PF92 bottom bracket for light weight, durability and ease of maintenance – co-designed by Pivot Cycles and Shimano, now the industry-leading standard for high-end mountain bikes.
- Rubberized leather chainstay, inner seat stay, and down tube protectors for a quiet ride and higher impact resistance
FROM THE WEB
READY FOR A TEST RIDE?
We provide a customized service experience unparalleled by any other bike seller in town. Our staff doesn’t just work at Epic Sports. They use the products and are happy to pass this working knowledge onto you, to make sure you leave with a bike and accessories that are exactly what you need. Nothing more, nothing less. No push, no pressure, no problem.
Luckily enough, we got to hang out with mountain bike slope-style legend Andrew Taylor. Andrew is currently traveling the country in a RV, riding in every state along the way. ND was 15 of his 48 state tour. Team rider Jesse Erhardt was one of the first people to...
On May 12 and 13 a Traffic Skills 101 bicycling skills class is being offered in Mandan. The class is designed to teach adult cyclists how to use a bicycle with confidence and competence for pleasure, utility, and sport under various highway, climate, terrain, and...
Bicycle Touring Packing List 1. Bicycle Bike Computer Panniers (2 or 4) Helmet Handlebar Bag Water Bottle 2. Clothing 2 Pairs Socks 2 Riding Shirts High Visible Vest/Jacket Gloves 1 Long pant 1 Long Shirt UV Sleeves Rain Clothing 3. Foot Wear Shoes w/clips Flip Flops...
A beautiful fall day photo. This photo was taken the last week of September at the Harmon lake mountain bike trail by DJ Kramer. #701cycleandsport
North Dakota State University Homecoming was a blast!! This weekend Phillip and Laurie attended the Bison homecoming parade and game. While riding tandem in the parade Phillip kept the bike up while Laurie was handing out skittles and...
Casey D. Schmidt Riding coast to coast, he started on Aug. 19 in Sacramento and has biked 2800 miles. Thanks for choosing us for your new bike shoes. Go Blue!! #701cycleandsport #BeEpic
Flats happen. However, fixing a flat can be easier than many people think. Even more, once you learn how to fix a flat yourself, it is a skill you never forget. The good people over at Specialized have put together a great video tutorial covering everything you...
Everyone here at Epic Sports is excited about the electric pedal assist bikes offered by Specialized. Here is a description taken from Specialized.com that explains the concept: Turbo Levo electric mountain bikes combine all of our hallmark mountain bike designs,...
The Bismarck Tribune ran an excellent article written by Jenny Schlecht on mountain biking in North Dakota. Read the original article here. Here is the copy of the article, taken from the bismarcktribune.com. For adventure-seeking mountain bikers, North Dakota’s...