Available in S-Works, Pro Race, Pro Race X1, Pro, Expert, Elite, Sport & Comp Models
TAKEN FROM SPECIALIZED.COM | SPECIALIZED S-Works Shiv
On the bike leg of any triathlon, speed and efficiency win the game. The S-Works Shiv is the ultimate speed weapon for any triathlon distance, and it’s purpose-built to take your bike leg to the next level. With our top of the line FACT 11r carbon frame, Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 build kit, and Roval CLX 60 wheelset, this Shiv comes ready for PRs straight out of the box. Keeping things comfortable are a myriad of fit options, from the adjustable integrated aero-bars to the proven power and speed of the Sitero saddle. Assisting on-the-bike hydration, you’ll also find our integrated Fuelselage hydration system. The S-Works Shiv has everything you need to start going faster and shed seconds along the way.
- S-Works FACT 11r carbon frame is made with our highest quality construction methods and features crosswind-optimized airfoils for enhanced aerodynamics. Meanwhile, the Control Tower Fit System and Fuelselage Hydration System ensure that your fit and hydration are always optimized.
- FACT Aero carbon fork utilizes our most advanced carbon construction methods in order to provide precise steering and rider input, while also improving overall aerodynamics.
- S-Works FACT carbon crank is as light as it is stiff, ensuring that every watt you push is transferred into forward momentum.
- Carbon Aerobar is wind-tunnel-optimized to reduce frontal drag, while also providing the versatility necessary to accommodate a wide range of fit options for maximum power, efficiency, and all-day comfort.
- The Shiv Aero seatpost is constructed from FACT carbon fiber for the ultimate in lightweight performance. It features both a 12.5mm and 37.5mm setback fit option.
FROM THE WEB
READY FOR A TEST RIDE?
We provide a customized service experience unparalleled by any other bike seller in town. Our staff doesn’t just work at Epic Sports. They use the products and are happy to pass this working knowledge onto you, to make sure you leave with a bike and accessories that are exactly what you need. Nothing more, nothing less. No push, no pressure, no problem.
Luckily enough, we got to hang out with mountain bike slope-style legend Andrew Taylor. Andrew is currently traveling the country in a RV, riding in every state along the way. ND was 15 of his 48 state tour. Team rider Jesse Erhardt was one of the first people to...
On May 12 and 13 a Traffic Skills 101 bicycling skills class is being offered in Mandan. The class is designed to teach adult cyclists how to use a bicycle with confidence and competence for pleasure, utility, and sport under various highway, climate, terrain, and...
Bicycle Touring Packing List 1. Bicycle Bike Computer Panniers (2 or 4) Helmet Handlebar Bag Water Bottle 2. Clothing 2 Pairs Socks 2 Riding Shirts High Visible Vest/Jacket Gloves 1 Long pant 1 Long Shirt UV Sleeves Rain Clothing 3. Foot Wear Shoes w/clips Flip Flops...
A beautiful fall day photo. This photo was taken the last week of September at the Harmon lake mountain bike trail by DJ Kramer. #701cycleandsport
North Dakota State University Homecoming was a blast!! This weekend Phillip and Laurie attended the Bison homecoming parade and game. While riding tandem in the parade Phillip kept the...
Casey D. Schmidt Riding coast to coast, he started on Aug. 19 in Sacramento and has biked 2800 miles. Thanks for choosing us for your new bike shoes. Go Blue!! #701cycleandsport #BeEpic
Flats happen. However, fixing a flat can be easier than many people think. Even more, once you learn how to fix a flat yourself, it is a skill you never forget. The good people over at Specialized have put together a great video tutorial covering everything you...
Everyone here at Epic Sports is excited about the electric pedal assist bikes offered by Specialized. Here is a description taken from Specialized.com that explains the concept: Turbo Levo electric mountain bikes combine all of our hallmark mountain bike designs,...
The Bismarck Tribune ran an excellent article written by Jenny Schlecht on mountain biking in North Dakota. Read the original article here. Here is the copy of the article, taken from the bismarcktribune.com. For adventure-seeking mountain bikers, North Dakota’s...