TAKEN FROM SPECIALIZED.COM | SPECIALIZED Turbo S description
With its elegant design and smooth, powerful electric assist motor capable of an easy cruising speed of 45kph, the Turbo S is the ultimate e-bike. Coupled with powerful Shimano XT disc brakes and high-capacity battery, the Turbo S will take you places you never dreamed—and damn fast too.
- Its tough and elegant alloy frame with Performance Geometry makes riding at speed feel just as safe and natural as a non electric assist bike.
- The custom Turbo alloy fork is built tough for the higher speeds and includes fender and rack mounts to make sure you can ride no matter the weather.
- The custom Turbo SC Specialized motor is the most powerful version available and capable of smooth and rapid accelerations in any conditions.
- The Turbo Clean Cockpit puts all the controls at your thumb tips with an illuminated display and regenerative braking options to help keep your battery charged up in a pinch.
- The Turbo’s integrated down tube battery has a self-locking key release to prevent theft as well as handy LED power indicators to give you charge levels at a glance.
- Eliminate range anxiety and create/navigate routes with the Mission Control App.
FROM THE WEB
READY FOR A TEST RIDE?
We provide a customized service experience unparalleled by any other bike seller in town. Our staff doesn’t just work at Epic Sports. They use the products and are happy to pass this working knowledge onto you, to make sure you leave with a bike and accessories that are exactly what you need. Nothing more, nothing less. No push, no pressure, no problem.
Luckily enough, we got to hang out with mountain bike slope-style legend Andrew Taylor. Andrew is currently traveling the country in a RV, riding in every state along the way. ND was 15 of his 48 state tour. Team rider Jesse Erhardt was one of the first people to...
On May 12 and 13 a Traffic Skills 101 bicycling skills class is being offered in Mandan. The class is designed to teach adult cyclists how to use a bicycle with confidence and competence for pleasure, utility, and sport under various highway, climate, terrain, and...
Bicycle Touring Packing List 1. Bicycle Bike Computer Panniers (2 or 4) Helmet Handlebar Bag Water Bottle 2. Clothing 2 Pairs Socks 2 Riding Shirts High Visible Vest/Jacket Gloves 1 Long pant 1 Long Shirt UV Sleeves Rain Clothing 3. Foot Wear Shoes w/clips Flip Flops...
A beautiful fall day photo. This photo was taken the last week of September at the Harmon lake mountain bike trail by DJ Kramer. #701cycleandsport
North Dakota State University Homecoming was a blast!! This weekend Phillip and Laurie attended the Bison homecoming parade and game. While riding tandem in the parade Phillip kept the...
Casey D. Schmidt Riding coast to coast, he started on Aug. 19 in Sacramento and has biked 2800 miles. Thanks for choosing us for your new bike shoes. Go Blue!! #701cycleandsport #BeEpic
Flats happen. However, fixing a flat can be easier than many people think. Even more, once you learn how to fix a flat yourself, it is a skill you never forget. The good people over at Specialized have put together a great video tutorial covering everything you...
Everyone here at Epic Sports is excited about the electric pedal assist bikes offered by Specialized. Here is a description taken from Specialized.com that explains the concept: Turbo Levo electric mountain bikes combine all of our hallmark mountain bike designs,...
The Bismarck Tribune ran an excellent article written by Jenny Schlecht on mountain biking in North Dakota. Read the original article here. Here is the copy of the article, taken from the bismarcktribune.com. For adventure-seeking mountain bikers, North Dakota’s...