Specialized Turbo Levo
Available in S-Works, Carbon, Elite, Comp, HT, & Fattie Models
Whether you’re riding trail, speeding up your commute, or just having the time of your life out on the road, our Turbo electric bikes give you the power to go farther and faster then ever before. On the road, these e-bikes are capable of achieving 45 Km/h while you pedal, and on the dirt, they give you the power to ride more trails. Think of it like superhuman strength, only it’s more like a superhuman is helping you as you pedal.
TAKEN FROM SPECIALIZED.COM | SPECIALIZED S-Works Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie
The S-Works Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie is a trail bike with all of the hallmarks that our mountain bikes are known for. This means that you get a roomy top tube for an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. Then comes the efficient and powerful Turbo technology, integrating a battery and motor into the M5 frame in a new way. The exclusive, custom-tuned motor smoothly and quietly puts out up to 530 watts of additional power to the pedals to make climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless, and the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy. At the battery, you’ll find that it’s fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. This version also has a top of the line build kit, with carbon Roval Traverse SL 38 650b wheels, a 140mm RockShox Pike RCT3 fork, SRAM Guide RS Carbon brakes, and a SRAM XX1 groupset controlling shift and drivetrain duties. It also features our new 6Fattie wheel system that decreases deflection and dramatically increases traction, floatation, and fun over the trail. Add to this our Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology and an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need, and you’re looking at the future of trail bikes.
- M5 Premium Aluminum construction is paired with our Trail 6Fattie Geometry to support a ride that provides slack, confident handling, maximum efficiency, and more fun. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at the bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced. Lastly, you’ll find fully enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for a Command Post IR.
- FOX FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock offers plush performance over any type of terrain, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple and responsive feel both up and down the trail. The shock also includes AUTOSAG, which makes for a simplified set up.
- RockShox Pike RCT3 fork features a 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme speed and efficiency.
- Roval Traverse SL 38 650b wheelset features an ultra-wide 38mm internal width that allows for increased tire volume, which equates to more suppleness throughout the ride. And when matched with a hand-built carbon construction, you’re guaranteed more traction, stability, and speed out on the trail.
- The exclusive motor is custom-tuned to deliver the right amount of power for the riders’ needs. Not ending there, its fully integrated, lightweight Li-Ion battery delivers power both smoother and quieter than anything in its class. The system provides an added 530W/90Nm of pedal-assist power output to take the sting out of the harshest climbs, and it’s fully rechargeable in a short 3.5 hours. The battery is easily removable and features an incredibly high IP 67 rating against dirt, water, and debris.
FROM THE WEB
READY FOR A TEST RIDE?
We provide a customized service experience unparalleled by any other bike seller in town. Our staff doesn’t just work at Epic Sports. They use the products and are happy to pass this working knowledge onto you, to make sure you leave with a bike and accessories that are exactly what you need. Nothing more, nothing less. No push, no pressure, no problem.
Luckily enough, we got to hang out with mountain bike slope-style legend Andrew Taylor. Andrew is currently traveling the country in a RV, riding in every state along the way. ND was 15 of his 48 state tour. Team rider Jesse Erhardt was one of the first people to...
On May 12 and 13 a Traffic Skills 101 bicycling skills class is being offered in Mandan. The class is designed to teach adult cyclists how to use a bicycle with confidence and competence for pleasure, utility, and sport under various highway, climate, terrain, and...
Bicycle Touring Packing List 1. Bicycle Bike Computer Panniers (2 or 4) Helmet Handlebar Bag Water Bottle 2. Clothing 2 Pairs Socks 2 Riding Shirts High Visible Vest/Jacket Gloves 1 Long pant 1 Long Shirt UV Sleeves Rain Clothing 3. Foot Wear Shoes w/clips Flip Flops...
A beautiful fall day photo. This photo was taken the last week of September at the Harmon lake mountain bike trail by DJ Kramer. #701cycleandsport
North Dakota State University Homecoming was a blast!! This weekend Phillip and Laurie attended the Bison homecoming parade and game. While riding tandem in the parade Phillip kept the...
Casey D. Schmidt Riding coast to coast, he started on Aug. 19 in Sacramento and has biked 2800 miles. Thanks for choosing us for your new bike shoes. Go Blue!! #701cycleandsport #BeEpic
Flats happen. However, fixing a flat can be easier than many people think. Even more, once you learn how to fix a flat yourself, it is a skill you never forget. The good people over at Specialized have put together a great video tutorial covering everything you...
Everyone here at Epic Sports is excited about the electric pedal assist bikes offered by Specialized. Here is a description taken from Specialized.com that explains the concept: Turbo Levo electric mountain bikes combine all of our hallmark mountain bike designs,...
The Bismarck Tribune ran an excellent article written by Jenny Schlecht on mountain biking in North Dakota. Read the original article here. Here is the copy of the article, taken from the bismarcktribune.com. For adventure-seeking mountain bikers, North Dakota’s...