Now taking trade-ins.
WHAT’S YOUR BIKE WORTH?
Want to trade-in your bicycle? We’ve partnered with BicycleBlueBook.com to make the trade-in process simple and seamless. It’s an excellent resource to ensure you’re getting an accurate price for your bike. Stop by the shop if you have any questions.
Bring your bike into our retail location for an on the spot appraisal. Bikes that qualify are bike shop caliber bikes, model year 2000 or newer
Collect your in-store credit. You can use the widget below to get a valuation estimate today.
Pick out your new ride, immediately apply your store credit, and start riding!
Bike Qualifications – the program is only designed for Bike Store quality level bikes model year 2000 or newer
- Valuations assume all original parts (or better) are on the bike for valuation
- Department store level bikes do not qualify (such as Huffy, Magna, Next and alike)
- Tandems, adult trikes, and recumbents do not qualify
- If your bike is not in the database it can still be valued, the custom quote process will take 24-48 hours
- Your bike should be clean, functioning, and in sellable condition
- If your bike needs major service and/or major parts you will have to pay for the needed items and have the work done before we can take your bike as a trade. Any of our stores can coordinate this process for you
- The serial number must be clearly visible and not be defaced or destroyed
What to bring
- A valid US issued driver’s license, state ID, or Passport
- Any chargers, manuals, and/or accessories that go with the bike
- Receipts for any upgrades made to the bike
- We log your valid driver’s license number as I.D
- We log the bike’s serial number
- We have you sign a statement that says the bike is yours to sell
VISIT US IN BISMARCK
We offer a comprehensive selection of bikes, gear, apparel, and services in house. Stop on in, grab a coffee at the newly opened Mighty Missouri & BC Bagels location, and have a look around. We love to talk shop, hear your stories and provide our customers with the highest quality information available.
On May 12 and 13 a Traffic Skills 101 bicycling skills class is being offered in Mandan. The class is designed to teach adult cyclists how to use a bicycle with confidence and competence for pleasure, utility, and sport under various highway, climate, terrain, and...
Bicycle Touring Packing List 1. Bicycle Bike Computer Panniers (2 or 4) Helmet Handlebar Bag Water Bottle 2. Clothing 2 Pairs Socks 2 Riding Shirts High Visible Vest/Jacket Gloves 1 Long pant 1 Long Shirt UV Sleeves Rain Clothing 3. Foot Wear Shoes w/clips Flip Flops...
A beautiful fall day photo. This photo was taken the last week of September at the Harmon lake mountain bike trail by DJ Kramer. #701cycleandsport
North Dakota State University Homecoming was a blast!! This weekend Phillip and Laurie attended the Bison homecoming parade and game. While riding tandem in the parade Phillip kept the...
Casey D. Schmidt Riding coast to coast, he started on Aug. 19 in Sacramento and has biked 2800 miles. Thanks for choosing us for your new bike shoes. Go Blue!! #701cycleandsport #BeEpic
Flats happen. However, fixing a flat can be easier than many people think. Even more, once you learn how to fix a flat yourself, it is a skill you never forget. The good people over at Specialized have put together a great video tutorial covering everything you...
Everyone here at Epic Sports is excited about the electric pedal assist bikes offered by Specialized. Here is a description taken from Specialized.com that explains the concept: Turbo Levo electric mountain bikes combine all of our hallmark mountain bike designs,...
The Bismarck Tribune ran an excellent article written by Jenny Schlecht on mountain biking in North Dakota. Read the original article here. Here is the copy of the article, taken from the bismarcktribune.com. For adventure-seeking mountain bikers, North Dakota’s...