- All products are added to your cart.
Anon Women's Deringer Goggle + Bonus Lens
The Anon Deringer Goggles offer a sleek profile with an oversize field of view thanks to a low-profile cylindrical lens. Their women's-specific frame is designed for slightly smaller faces. A PERCEIVE lens enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition in a wide range of light conditions. Our exclusive Magnetic Face Mask Integration (MFI®) provides seamless coverage with MFI-compatible face masks, while full-perimeter vents ensure maximum airflow for a clear, fog-free lens in all conditions. It's over the glasses compatible for wearing with eyeglasses, includes a bonus amber-tint lens for cloudy conditions, and a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
- Women's-specific design is built to fit a slightly smaller face
- Designed to fit medium faces
- Helmet compatible
- MFI® technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- Over the Glass compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles Dual-layer face foam features one layer of foam and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit
- Microfiber goggle bag and bonus lens included
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in just about any light condition
- Cylindrical Injected Lens design reduces peripheral distortion
- A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- Integral Clarity Technology Anti-Fog exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time
- Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Dual-layer face foam features one layer of foam and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit
- Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Full perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision
- Anon Warranty All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.