- All products are added to your cart.
Borealis Flume GX/Level T 26x4" - Small
(Build kit may not be portrayed in product image.)
With premium frame quality and only the best components, the Borealis Flume offers the best value on the market. This expedition-ready fatty mirrors the Crestone geometry, but does so in lightweight, 6000-series aluminum. Up mountains, down glaciers, and across deserts - the Flume is ready for action. There are all kinds of alloy fat bikes on the market, but none with the Flume’s purebred heritage and durability.
- Standard features include: SRAM Eagle NX 12-Speed drivetrain, SRAM Level T brakes, rigid carbon fork, carbon handlebars, carbon seat post, durable Sun Ringle Mulefüt rims and your choice of tires.
- Frame geometry provides responsive handling, offering maximum control for varying conditions in snow or sand.
- Tire clearance up to 26x5” and 27.5x4.5”.
- Compatibility for 100-120mm of suspension travel for increased comfort and control.
- Lightweight, 6000-series aluminum frame comes with 2-3 bottle cage mounts, rear rack mounts on seat stays and Lizard Skin protectors on both the down tube and drive-side chain stay.
- Rockshox Bluto Fork tire size limitations: 26x5” or 27.5x4”
- Mastodon Pro EXT Fork tire size limitations: 26x5” or 27.5x4.5”
- Borealis Rigid Carbon Fork tire size limitations: 26x5” or 27.5x4.5”
- Dually 29x45 and 27.5x45 Rims – Max tire width: 3”
- All rims 65mm to 85mm wide are compatible with tire widths of 3.8” to 5”
- HED Carbon 100mm Rims – Max tire width of 4.8”