- All products are added to your cart.
With premium frame quality and only the best components, the Borealis Flume offers the best value on the market. This expedition-ready fatty mirrors the Crestone geometry, but does so in lightweight, 6000-series aluminum. Up mountains, down glaciers, and across deserts - the Flume is ready for action. There are all kinds of alloy fat bikes on the market, but none with the Flume’s purebred heritage and durability.
- Standard features include: SRAM Eagle NX 12-Speed drivetrain, SRAM Level T brakes, rigid carbon fork, carbon handlebars, carbon seat post, durable Sun Ringle Mulefüt rims and your choice of tires.
- Frame geometry provides responsive handling, offering maximum control for varying conditions in snow or sand.
- Tire clearance up to 26x5” and 27.5x4.5”.
- Compatibility for 100-120mm of suspension travel for increased comfort and control.
- Lightweight, 6000-series aluminum frame comes with 2-3 bottle cage mounts, rear rack mounts on seat stays and Lizard Skin protectors on both the down tube and drive-side chain stay.
- Rockshox Bluto Fork tire size limitations: 26x5” or 27.5x4”
- Mastodon Pro EXT Fork tire size limitations: 26x5” or 27.5x4.5”
- Borealis Rigid Carbon Fork tire size limitations: 26x5” or 27.5x4.5”
- Dually 29x45 and 27.5x45 Rims – Max tire width: 3”
- All rims 65mm to 85mm wide are compatible with tire widths of 3.8” to 5”
- HED Carbon 100mm Rims – Max tire width of 4.8”