- All products are added to your cart.
Burton Men's Cargo Pant - Regular Fit
Built for layering, with plenty of pockets so you never need to visit the lodge, the men's Burton Cargo Pant - Regular Fit is a tried-and-true classic shell pant, ready for any weather. Available in two different fits, choose Burton's relaxed fit or the team-favorite and more modern regular fit (seen here) which offers a slightly more tailored and less baggy look. Like all Burton pants, it's stacked with standard features, including venting options for hiking, reinforced cuffs that can be elevated above mud, tweak-friendly articulated knees, and an audio port in the pocket so you can still listen to music when wearing just a hoodie.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/10,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Mapped with embossed taffeta and small-hole mesh for added breathability and warmth
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting
- Cargo pocket expansion gusset
- Back pockets and cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered thigh pocket
- Lifetime Warranty
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Johnny is 5’11” / 170 lbs and is wearing a size Large [Dynasty Green, Kelp, Lapis Blue, Martini Olive, Stout White, True Penny]