- All products are added to your cart.
Burton Men's Covert Jacket
Premium warmth and waterproofing in a timeless style that delivers maximum bang for your buck.
Accelerate your riding to the mountain's outer limits with the premium feel and performance of the men's Burton Covert Jacket. Doing what it can to help the planet, its THERMOLITE® insulation is 40 percent recycled, and the entire jacket is bluesign® approved, to lighten the impact on both people and the planet. A breathable and plush tech taffeta lining adds strategic warmth and breathability for improved comfort. Snowboarding's proverbial pot of gold, the Covert Jacket's full list of features includes venting Pit Zips, a removable waist gaiter to block cold and snow, plus pockets for just about everything.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (80g body/60g sleeves) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Ergonomic water-repellent magic stitch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Contour hood is helmet compatible and features rear single-pull adjustment
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, zippered easy-access media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket for keeping your device warm, zippered mid body stash pocket, and pass pocket
- Lifetime Warranty
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Joe is 6’2” / 170 lbs and is wearing a size Large [Barren Camo, Dress Blue / True Penny, Gradient, Kelp]