- All products are added to your cart.
Burton Men's Dunmore Jacket
The hardest working jacket on the hill. This authentic insulated workwear jacket is backed by heavy-duty weather defense.
At first glance, the men's Burton Dunmore Jacket looks and feels like your typical heavy-duty workwear jacket. Dig deeper and you'll discover some serious shred cred like high-performance waterproof/breathability on a variety of unique fabrics, plus lightweight THERMOLITE® insulation, and our Living Lining® for automatic climate control. A stealth way to shed extra layers, this single piece consolidates flannel, insulator, and hoodie into one. It also contains all the best features, including sound and goggles pockets, a removable waist gaiter and hood, and venting to battle everything from sub-zero temps to springtime slop.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/10,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (40g) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Ribbed collar
- Snap-closure gusseted cuff
- Ergonomic water-repellent magic stitch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, zippered easy-access media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket for keeping your device warm, zippered sleeve pass pocket, zippered chest pocket, and mesh dump pocket
- Lifetime Warranty
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Joe is 6’2” / 170 lbs and is wearing a size Large [Keef Heather, True Black, True Penny]