- All products are added to your cart.
Burton Men's Midweight Base Layer Long-Neck Shirt
What makes the men's Burton Midweight Long Neck Shirt much more than a standard mid-layer is an ingenious collar that transforms into a neck warmer. Simply unfold it to chin height and the long neck design with breathable face panel adds critical protection against snow, sun, and wind. Below neck level, DRYRIDE Ultrawick Midweight fabric delivers all the function of a technical layer, while built-in stretch and softlock seams ensure comfort lap after lap. An extra-long body keeps it tucked when strapping in and a Agion® Stink-Proof finish prevents you from funking up the après spot.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick midweight fabric pulls moisture away from your skin
- Four-way stretch fabrication for enhanced mobility
- bluesign® approved non-biocidal finishes keep odors at bay
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Chafe-free softlock seams for added comfort
- Lifetime Warranty
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Joe is 6’2” / 170 lbs and is wearing a size Large [Barren Camo, Gray Heather, True Black]
- Marcos 6’1” / 162 lbs and is wearing a size Large [Instigator]