- All products are added to your cart.
Burton Men's [ak] Baker Expedition Down Jacket
MEN'S BURTON [AK] BAKER EXPEDITION DOWN JACKET
When there's no lodge nearby to warm your bones, this down jacket gives you expedition warmth with high-loft down in an ultra-lightweight, packable design.
Basecamp living and arctic conditions demand the warmest gear you can get your hands on. The Burton [ak] Baker Expedition Down Jacket uses responsibly-sourced high-loft down in 3-D baffles to eliminate cold spots for the warmest possible design. An ultralight ripstop shell helps shed critical grams for unmatched lightweight durability. It's trimmed with details like pit zip vents, a two-way front zip, and stretch cuffs. When staying warm is a make or break experience, reach for the Baker Expedition Jacket.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Pertex® shell and lining is functional and lightweight, maximizing strength without adding bulk
- [ak] DWR coating
- Two-way center front zipper
- Drawcord cinch at hem
- Stretch binding at cuffs
- Packable into an included stuff sack
- 90/10 RSD down 800 fill with full dimensional baffling provides lightweight high-loft warmth
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Zippered chest pocket and hand-warmer pockets
- Lifetime Warranty
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Mark is 6’1” / 168 lbs and is wearing a size Large