- All products are added to your cart.
Burton Toddler's Classic Jacket
TODDLERS' BURTON CLASSIC JACKET
Little kids deserve the same highly waterproof, storm-shedding warmth as the big kids.
It's not rocket science. Warm kids are happy kids. So, the toddlers' Burton Classic Jacket has a good dose of insulation to help quell potential rebellion. Add fully waterproof and breathable to the list and you've got a jacket that lets little people have fun outdoors. Small details like room-to-grow and a pass pocket give this little jacket some extra punch.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Thermacore insulation (180g) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece back panel for additional warmth
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Removable Contour hood with elastic hood gaiter
- Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Adjustable cuffs
- Ribbed hem
- Reflective details
- Ticket O-ring
- Sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- Lifetime Warranty
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.