- All products are added to your cart.
Burton Women's Chescott Down Jacket
Matched only by the comfort of your favorite robe, this fresh take on a heritage style shields your body from icy winds and light rain with responsibly sourced down and a water-shedding shell.
Look to the women's Burton Chescott Down Jacket to keep drafts, breezes, and chills from sneaking up on you. This modern take on the classic long jacket features the killer combination of an active lining and ample lightweight, high-loft down insulation to keep your mind off the weather. The oversize collar and removable hood let you decide how much coverage you need from day to day.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- 90/10 RSD down 650 fill provides lightweight high-loft warmth
- Removable hood connected to the inside of the collar
- Drawcord adjustable collar
- Elasticized cuffs
- Two-way center front zipper
- Interior storm flap features fabric behind the zipper to keep out the wind
- Snap-closure microfleece hand-warmer pockets with card pocket inside, zippered interior media pocket, and mesh interior dump pocket
- Lifetime Warranty
A close fitting, tailored fit that mirrors your body’s silhouette, but still allows for a base layer and lighter midlayer to be worn underneath.
- Abby is 5'7" / 114 lbs and is wearing a size Small [True Black]
- Cameron is 5'8" / 115 lbs and is wearing a size Small [Keef]