- All products are added to your cart.
Garmin Rally RS200 Pedal Power Meter
BRING POWER TO YOUR PEDALS
Rally RS200 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This dual-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes no matter what bike you’re on or where you’re riding.
It installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike. Yes, really.
It’s more than just watts. Advanced cycling dynamics show left/right balance and more.
Take a deep dive into your performance by measuring total power, cadence and more.
Clip in with ease. These pedals are compatible with SHIMANO SPD-SL cleats.
Edge® cycling computer compatibility makes software updates and data uploads easy.
Sync data to your favorite apps for even more analysis and data sharing.
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Measurement location: spindle
- Communication: ANT+® and BLUETOOTH®
Rally RS 200
- Weight: 320 g
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Cleat type: SPD-SL
- Q-factor: 53 mm (55 mm with provided 2 mm washer)
- Stack height: 12.2 mm