- All products are added to your cart.
Motodiva Women's MTB Shoe
The best mountain bike shoes deliver durability and comfort—with the Motodiva, you get that, plus incredible traction on the trail. As an all-around trail riding shoe, it’ll take all the bumps and grinds that the trail dishes out, while also providing a comfortable and supportive fit. And with the added security of our grippy SlipNot™ traction on rocky hike-a-bike sections, you can be sure of it. The Body Geometry insole construction combines with the women’s contoured fit to provide tremendous power transfer, while the Boa® dials deliver true on-the-fly adjustability. If you’re looking for an awesome do-it-all shoe, the Motodiva is durable, comfortable, and ready to hit your favorite loop with you.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Women's contoured Standard Fit last with low collar height for ankle comfort.
- Injection-molded nylon composite sole with SlipNot™ rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Single Boa® S2-SV dial for easy adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Dial and lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system.
- Hard molded toe kick for protection and durability.
- Stitched synthetic and mesh upper with asymmetric strap closure for comfortable fit.
- Replaceable threaded toe studs.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- Approximate weight: 335g (1/2 pair, Size 39)