- All products are added to your cart.
Revelate Designs Tangle® Frame Bag: MD
The legendary Tangle® is the original half frame bag. It offers substantial cargo capacity in a sleek, rectangular shape that fills unused space on your bike. Stash your food, tools, and a mini pump and you're ready for any adventure, big or small. Build quality is second to none, we've obsessed and honed the details for a bag you can rely on for years.
- Zipstretch™ construction - Pairs a bomber, wetsuit style molded-tooth zipper with our exclusive stretch Cordura panels that reduce zipper stress when closing bag
- X-Pac panels that are two times as abrasion resistant as standard VX material
- Industry leading #10 molded tooth zippers with urethane coated tape are basically impervious to dirt and grit that destroy more commonly used water resistant coil zippers
- Exit port in main compartment for hydration tube or wires
- Zippered left side pocket with dividers organizes small items
- Urethane coated webbing attachments don’t absorb water or grit
- Daisy chain front top tube attachment accommodates any top tube bag configuration
- Padded with closed cell foam along all tube sections
- Internal pump straps along top tube
- Low-profile cam-lock buckles
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
The Tangle comes in four sizes. Dimensions shown should be interpreted as a minimum fit size. As a rule of thumb - size down if on the fence. It is better to have a tensioned fit than a loose & sloppy fit. Online schematics of bike geometry typically do not detail the measurements necessary to determine fit. We recommend an old fashion ruler for this part.
To check that the Tangle leaves room for water bottle mounts, measure the vertical height from the bottle top to the bike's top tube and compare to the the listed bag height. A little bit of overlap is ok, side-entrance water bottle cages are preferable.
|Top length (L)||15.25||17.50||19.75||21.00|
|Bag height (H)||4.50||4.50||4.50||6.50|
|Top length (L)||387||445||500||540|
|Bag height (H)||114||114||114||165|