- All products are added to your cart.
Therminal Mountain Jersey
Keeping warm shouldn't mean that you have to trade the look and feel of your summer gear for nerdy tech jackets. As we see it, most of us reach for a good old hoodie when the temperature drops, so why not replicate it for the bike? This is where our Therminal™ Mountain Jersey comes in.
This jersey is made from our Therminal™ fabric, which is designed to both insulate and manage moisture buildup. To do so, it has a brushed fleece interior with a light loft that pulls moisture away from skin to evaporate it at the material's surface. This loft also has the added benefit of insulation, which occurs by trapping tiny pockets of warmth between the skin and the fabric. The result? Consistent warmth that doesn't come with the risk of overheating. Keeping with this theme, the jersey features thumb holes on the wrist cuffs in order to extend the coverage over the top of the hand, as well as a three-panel hood with an adjustable drawcord.
In terms of fit, the Therminal™ features our Standard Fit, which means that it'll lie close to the body, while still allowing ample room for layering underneath. And for storage, you'll find one zippered security pocket on the side, as well as a zippered chest pocket.
- Therminal™ fabrics feature remarkable insulating properties, astounding levels of breathability and moisture management, and a lightweight, brushed back fleece that's soft against the skin.
- One zippered chest pocket and one zippered side security pocket provide plenty of secure and safe room for your ride essentials and electronics.
- Three-panel hood with adjustable drawcord protects your head against the elements
- Thumb holes on wrist cuffs add extra coverage and protection from the cold.
- Adjustable drawcord hem allows you to dial-in the fit and block-out the wind.
- Deflect™ UV 50+ protects against harmful UV rays.
- Standard Fit is generous, so it fits close to the body without being constricting.
- Fabric weight: 300g