2022 Pivot Trail 429 Ride SLX/XT w/29" Alloy Wheels - Blue, Large
EVOLUTION OF A CLASSIC
This latest iteration of the Trail 429 is evidence of our constant quest for peak performance. We’ve broadened its capabilities without sacrificing its legendary sharpness: slackening the head angle just enough, increasing the reach, and introducing a flip-chip to allow fine tuning of the geometry toward either the rowdy or racy ends of the spectrum.
Is it possible for a bike to be both razor sharp and butter smooth? Yes. The Trail 429 is proof. In order to wring every drop of potential out of 120mm, we’ve reworked the already stellar dw-link suspension to provide a more bottomless feel and allow for a greater range of tunability. The Trail 429 combines rocket ship pedaling performance with a plushness that genuinely feels like more travel than the numbers indicate.
OUR STRONGEST, LIGHTEST, CARBON FIBER CHASSIS
Through continued evolution of our proprietary Hollow Core carbon frame construction, we carved more than 300 grams from the chassis, achieving an XC-race frame weight with incredible all-mountain strength and stiffness, on par with dedicated flyweight race bikes.
"The new Pivot Trail 429 defies categorization, and smashes KOMs. Mixing the progressive geometry and handling of longer travel all-mountain sleds with the responsiveness and speed of dedicated race rigs ushers in a new breed of hyper-capable trail bike."
- VITAL MTB
Get everything you need to know about the Trail 429.
- Refined geometry exemplifies the pinnacle of modern race-to-trail performance
- New, more progressive dw-link® prioritizes pedaling efficiency yet still rewards riders with plush, controlled travel
- 120mm rear suspension travel featuring a vertically trunnion mounted high-volume air shock delivers unprecedented comfort and tunability
- Flip chip adjustability allows riders to tailor geometry for either spirited all-round handling or a more progressive and rowdy demeanor
- Hassle-free, full-length, internal cable routing with Pivot’s easy to service and ultra-quiet Pivot Cable Port System
- Fits riders between 4'10" and 6'7” with X-Small to X-Large size offerings
- Pivot’s full carbon frame feature size-specific ride tuning, leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary hollow core molding technology to ensure that every rider from 4'11" to 6'7" has a bike that feels perfect and performs at the optimum level for their size
- Pivot Tool Dock system compatible with mounts under the top tube and integrated into the underside of the frame
||Fox Performance Float DPS
||Fox Performance 34 29", GRIP - 130mm
||Pivot Precision Sealed Cartridge
||Shimano XT M8100 SGS 12-Speed
||Shimano SLX M7100 10-51t
||Shimano SLX M7100 ISPEC EV 12-Speed
||Shimano SLX M7120 4-piston
||Race Face Ride 32t
||Phoenix Race Low Rise Aluminum - 780mm
||Phoenix Factory Lock-On
||Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail
||Fox Transfer Performance Elite 100mm (XS), 150mm (SM), 175mm (MD), 200mm (LG-XL)
||Phoenix WTB Volt Race (Medium Width)
||DT Swiss M1900 w/ DT Swiss 370 hub, 30mm - 29"
15x110 F/12x157 R
||Maxxis Dissector 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO, MAXXTERRA
Maxxis Dissector 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO, MAXXTERRA
||Shimano SLX 6-bolt - 180mm
Shimano SLX 6-bolt - 180mm
||Shimano CN-M7100 12-Speed