- All products are added to your cart.
Van's Hi-Standard Series
Despite the name, the Women's Hi-Standard Starfish Tan Snowboard Boots from Vans offer a universally-pleasing design for laidback riding. Whether you're unloading a chairlift for the first time or progressing your skills in the terrain park, the Hi-Standard Boots feature Vans' Flex Liner which is constructed to encourage the development of muscle memory - meaning you learn faster. A women's specific design ensures the boots don't 'pack out' after one season, keep your heels locked in and have a fuzzy fleece lined Pleasure Cuff that rises lower on the legs so ladies just get pleasure and no pain. The 17/18 Hi Standard Starfish Tan Snowboard Boots from Vans are the obvious choice for newcomers and park riders alike.
Flex & Response:
- 3/10: A soft, comfortable and playful boot is perfect for those just starting out or cruising through the terrain park.
Liner & Footbed:
- Flex Liner: A heat-moldable dual-density liner comprised of UltraCush™ Foam and a brushed fleece cuff.
- V1 Footbed: Single-density UltraCush™ Lite foam offers an anatomically-correct construction with a Nylex DWR coating for moisture-resistance.
- Traditional: The standard lacing mechanism with brass textured diamond laces hook on the upper for a customizable, quick and secure fit.
- Liner: Standard cinch & pull internal lacing system w/ plastic release.
- Tan & creamy off-white w/ burgundy laces & woven knit cuff.
- Pleasure Cuff: An ultra-flexible cuff section lined with silky brushed fleece for comfort.
- Reverse Waffle Outsole: Vans' lightweight one-piece cupsole for a minimal footprint and waffle tread pattern for optimal traction and snow release.
- Internal Web Harness: Holds the liner in securely while strategically placing stiffer zones for a more rapid energy transmission and heightened support.
- Limited 1-year warranty through manufacturer.