- All products are added to your cart.
Burton Women's Larosa Anorak Jacket
Get ready and set with the women's Burton Larosa Anorak Jacket. The mesh-lined, no-snag pit-zip vents will keep you cool underneath all the cozy, and the jacket-to-pant interface is the pinnacle of snow-bound comfort. It's not too tight, not too loose, and has a sherpa-fleece-lined hood for extra warmth. Pick up the Larosa bibs and complete the fit.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/10,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (80g) insulation uses 40% recycled material to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Sherpa fleece interior hood trim
- Stretch wrist gaiters
- Jacket-to-pant interface loops
- Adjustable cuffs
- Side-entry zippers
- Attached Contour hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Card pocket inside hand-warmer pocket, interior mesh dump pockets, zippered kangaroo pocket and zippered media/goggles pocket with therma-pockets inside to keep your device warm, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- Lifetime Warranty
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Kiele is 5’9” / 118 lbs and is wearing a size Small [True Penny / Stout White]