- All products are added to your cart.
Women's 2FO ClipLite Lace Mountain Bike Shoes
Designed for pushing the limits of enduro racing and trail riding, the Women's 2FO ClipLite Lace delivers pedal connection, comfort, and protection in a simplified lace-up version. This ultra-light version of the popular 2FO Clip is made specifically for women who ride, and it's engineered for smooth pedal entry and exit with the Landing Strip cleat pocket, meaning you can focus on going fast on the descent, without the weight penalty for your climb back to the top. It’s foot-out, flat-out—on a diet.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Landing Strip™ cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
- Stiff Lollipop™ nylon composite plate for high performance pedalling and off-the-bike comfort.
- SlipNot™ rubber sole for confident traction.
- Asymmetric toe box protection where you need it.
- Extended length cleat slot (4mm) for rearward cleat set up option.
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort with moulded heel cup for stability.
- Standard Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- Approximate weight: 349g (1/2 pair, Size 39)