- All products are added to your cart.
2FO Roost Clip MTB Shoe
If you’re looking for a versatile MTB shoe that can transition from hot laps in the park to cold beers at the base without missing a step, then look no further. The 2FO Roost Clip brings a casual, relaxed vibe with all the right DNA to get sendy on the bike. It combines a durable leather and textile upper, cushioned EVA foam midsole and relaxed fit last that can stand up to the rigors of daily trail use without sacrificing off-the-bike comfort and style. Last but not least, a SlipNot™ FG rubber sole delivers confident traction on and off the trail.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Stiff Lollipop™ nylon composite plate for high performance pedaling and off-the-bike comfort.
- SlipNot™ FG rubber sole for confident traction.
- Extended length cleat slot (4mm) for rearward cleat set up option.
- Synthetic leather upper conforms to the foot and is built to last.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort
- Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- Approximate weight: 367g (1/2 pair, Size 42)