- All products are added to your cart.
Borealis Crestone X01 - 27.5" Wheels
(Build kit may not be portrayed in product image.)
Since 2013, Borealis has specialized in lightweight carbon fiber fat bikes. The Crestone is our tried and true flagship model. The frame geometry is optimized for riding in snow and sand with clearance for up to 5” wide tires. Paired with the most technically advanced components in the industry, the Crestone sets the standard for premium quality carbon fiber fat bikes.
- Standard features include: SRAM Eagle NX 12-Speed drivetrain, SRAM Level T brakes, rigid carbon fork, carbon handlebars, carbon seat post, durable Sun Ringle Mulefüt rims and your choice of tires.
- Frame geometry provides responsive handling, offering maximum control for varying conditions in snow or sand.
- Tire clearance up to 26x5” and 27.5x4.5”.
- Compatibility for 100-120mm of suspension travel for more technical riding.
- Lightweight, durable carbon fiber frame comes with internally routed cables, 2-3 bottle cage mounts and lizard skin protectors on both the down tube and drive-side chain stay.
- Rockshox Bluto Fork tire size limitations: 26x5” or 27.5x4”
- Mastodon Pro EXT Fork tire size limitations: 26x5” or 27.5x4.5”
- Borealis Rigid Carbon Fork tire size limitations: 26x5” or 27.5x4.5”
- Dually 29x45 and 27.5x45 Rims – Max tire width: 3”
- All rims 65mm to 85mm wide are compatible with tire widths of 3.8” to 5”
- HED Carbon 100mm Rims – Max tire width of 4.6”