- All products are added to your cart.
Burton Boys' Barnstorm Pant
Keep the style casual and your legs both warm and dry with the boys' Burton Barnstorm Pant. DRYRIDE two-layer fabric with fully-taped seams provides a barrier against snow and other moisture, while Thermacore insulation provides reliable all-winter warmth, and there's still plenty of room to layer. The Room-to-Grow system allows limbs to expand at the seams to outlast growth spurts. This pant is a bluesign® product, which means it's approved to meet the highest safety standards for both people and our planet.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Thermacore insulation (60g) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators
- Water-resistant boot gaiter
- External hook-and-loop waistband adjustment Belt-loop ticket O-ring
- Zippered thigh pocket and microfleece-lined hand-warmer and back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Lifetime Warranty
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Dylan is 5’ / 85 lbs and is wearing a size Youth Medium [Orangeade, True Black]
- Hudson is 5’ / 90 lbs and is wearing a size Youth Medium [Birds Eye, Castlerock, Flame Scarlet, Kelp Birch Camo, Lapis Blue]
- Jagger is 4’8” / 71 lbs and is wearing a size Youth Medium [Forest Night]