- All products are added to your cart.
Burton Kids' Grom BOA® Snowboard Boot
Now even the smallest shredders can experience the fast, micro-adjustable feel of the BOA® Fit System. For the kid that's just learning to stand sideways or growing out of the hook-and-loop Mini-Grom boot, the Burton Grom BOA® delivers comfort and a mellow flex that's great for learning on the bunny hill or stepping it up to the groomers. With a quick turn of the dial, kids can tighten or loosen their boots without help from mom or dad and open the door to a whole new world of mini-shred possibilities.
- LACING: BOA® Fit System uses an inner spool to route the laces for a snug fit and easy lace adjustment with the simple twist of a dial, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Durable polyurethane backstay, Soft flexing upper shell materials for ultimate learn-to-ride comfort
- COMFORT: Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry, Room-to-Grow system features a removable footbed and a secondary integrated footbed to expand boots one full size without compromising cushioning or support
- LINER: 3M™ Thinsulate insulation is constructed from high-loft fibers for water-resistant warmth that doesn't add bulk
- OUTSOLEL DynoLITE outsole with size indicator offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
|Kids' & Toddler||7C||8C||9C||10C||11C||12C||13C||1K||2K||3K||4K||5K||6K||7K|