- All products are added to your cart.
Burton Kids' Skylar Bib Pant
There's nothing like having a personal force-field against snow and cold covering 70 percent of your body. That's exactly what kids get with the kids' Burton Skylar Bib Pant. DRYRIDE fabric keeps the interior dry, while a versatile 60 grams of Thermacore insulation throughout provides crucial warmth. Add Burton's Room-to-Grow system, and you've got a pant that's ready to play for years to come.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Articulated knees
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Thermacore insulation (60g) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Adjustable elastic suspender straps
- Stretch panel in the back for ultimate comfort, layering, and mobility
- Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators
- Water-resistant boot gaiter
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure, chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure, and zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Lifetime Warranty
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Ames is 5’2” / 87 lbs and is wearing a size Youth Medium [Hibiscus Pink]
- Dylan is 5’ / 85 lbs and is wearing a size Youth Medium [Dress Blue, True Black]
- Hudson is 5’ / 90 lbs and is wearing a size Youth Medium [Forest Night]
- Minae is 5’ / 85 lbs and is wearing a size Youth Medium [Parachute Purple]
- Neko is 4’9.5” / 90 lbs and is wearing a size Youth Medium [True Penny]