- All products are added to your cart.
Burton Ruler BOA Boot
With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Burton Ruler boot is the boot for stepping to larger drops and burlier features. For riders seeking Ion-level performance but who lack the loot, the Dual Zone Boa Fit System with Coiler Technology allows for effortless micro-adjustability. Forefoot and upper boot fit are controlled with a simple twist of the Boa dial, all with the long-lasting performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces and the Boa lifetime guarantee. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts. The medium flex PowerUP Tongue resists breakdown and maintains a steady ride from one day to the next.
- Lacing: Dual Zone Boa® Fit System, Coiler™ Technology, Powered by Burton-Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee
- Flex / Response: 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- Liner: Imprint™ 2 Liner, 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, Lock-Up Cuff, Hook-and-Loop Closure, Man Fur
- CushioningB3 Gel, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Outsole: EST® Midsole, Recycled Rubber Content, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- Burton Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
MEN'S SNOWBOARD BOOTS CONVERSION CHART