Boundless terrain. Unbounded gear.
A pullover anorak made for whatever winter brings, the Divisional RC Shell repels water in snowy sessions and lets air flow on uphill missions. An adjustable hood fits over helmets while critical taped seams, a pant-integrated powder skirt and RFID pass pocket bring tech to the party. Brushed tricot-lined pockets at the side and front keep chilly hands comfy while rummaging for stuff. Made with recycled polyester to get your turns in, sustainably.
- FN Dry10K™ Laminate provides outstanding water resistance and protection from the elements
- O Protect DWR breathable treatment repels water to keep you dry and comfortable
- Made with recycled polyester made from post consumer plastic bottles is lightweight and breathable
- Kissing welt center zip construction adds storage for mitts and more
- Oakley Ellipse logo on left chest and hood, plus a logo on the back neck add a touch of branded cool
- A center front pocket with velcro and flap closures is easy-access and keeps stuff secure
- Exposed waterproof side pockets with brushed tricot lining
- Adjustable velcro cuffs keep snow out and warmth in
- Adjustable cinch hem for improved warmth and versatility
- Performance Fit
- Material Composition: 43% Polyester, 57% Recycle Polyester