- All products are added to your cart.
Nemo Equipment Forte™ Men's Endless Promise™ Synthetic Sleeping Bag - 35 Long
We took our beloved 3-season synthetic bag for the backcountry and made it 100% recyclable to kick off NEMO’s new endlessly usable Endless Promise™ collection. Designed using just a single material family, Forte is now officially a standout in sustainability as well as comfort and performance.
The bag’s Classic Spoon™ shape continues to be a game changer for side sleepers, offering more room at the knees and shoulders for a less-constricted feel. Its upgraded Thermo Gill™ vents feature a new multistage zipper system that dramatically increases the usable temperature range of the bag and allows for fine-tuning of comfort from within. And the suite of recycled fabrics and material ensures an unbelievably blissful night’s sleep wherever you roam.
Endless Promise is NEMO’s commitment to reduce resource consumption, keep gear out of the landfill, and help preserve our planet for future adventures. All EP products are painstakingly designed to be mono-polymer in order to be easily, fully recyclable. In addition to the bluesign® approved shell and recycled liner, Forte is filled with 100% post-consumer recycled Zerofiber™ PCR synthetic insulation. This fill packs down small, maintains its loft, and provides warmth even when wet.
Finally, cozy details like the Blanket Fold™ draft collar and integrated pillow pocket pair with the buttery-soft fabrics to keep comfort at the forefront. You might even say that comfort is this bag’s... forte.
- Classic Spoon™ shape adds room at elbows and knees for versatile comfort.
- Updated Thermo Gills™ extend the comfort range with a new multistage zipper system.
- A NEMO Endless Promise™ product, this item prioritizes the use of recycled and reclaimed materials and is designed to be fully recyclable, with the ultimate goal of keeping gear out of the landfill.
- Zerofiber™ PCR lightweight synthetic insulation is made from 100% post-consumer recycled content and designed to pack down small, maintain its loft, and provide warmth even when wet.
- A fabric set of bluesign® approved 30D 100% recycled polyester ripstop and 20D 100% recycled polyester taffeta offers a buttery-soft, ultra-plush sleep experience.
- Blanket Fold™ external draft collar dramatically blocks cold air when tucked in or releases warmth when folded down and mimics the cozy comfort of your bed at home.
- By accepting the challenge of mono-polymer construction and building Forte from just a single type of material, this product is fully recyclable, further keeping waste out of landfills.
- Patent #D804,780. Patents pending.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
|Specs||35℉ / Long|
|Minimum Weight||2 lb , 5 oz / 1.05 kg|
|Packed Size||17.0 x 8.5 in dia / 43 x 21 cm dia|
|Temp Rating||35F / 2C|
|ISO Comfort||40F / 4C|
|Fill Weight||1 lb , 8 oz / 675 g|
|Fits Up To||6'6" / 198 cm|
|Shoulder Girth||66 in / 167.64 cm|
|Hip Girth||60 in / 152.4 cm|
|Knee Girth||64 in / 162.56 cm|
|Compressed Volume||5.7 L|
|Shell Fabric||100% Recycled Polyester, Bluesign Approved|
|Lining Fabric||20D 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta|
|Stuff Sack||Compression stuff sack|