- All products are added to your cart.
Burton Girls' Elite Cargo Pant
Take it from our team riders. Go cargo. When it's not a question of the weather, but what to bring, there is no substitute. Extra gloves and a spare facemask? Sure, it's all got a spot. As waterproof and warm as it gets, the girls' Burton Elite Cargo Pant seals out the elements while locking in heat with the optimum warmth-to-weight of Thermacore insulation. A breathable taffeta lining keeps inner layers dry and zippered inner thigh vents control heat on hikes and slushy days.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Articulated knees
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Microfleece stretch panels at seat and knees
- Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators
- Water-resistant boot gaiter
- External hook-and-loop waistband adjustment
- Belt-loop ticket O-ring
- ThermacoreECO insulation (60g) is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Mesh-lined, no-snag thigh vents
- Zippered hand-warmer and cargo pockets and hand-warmer back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Lifetime Warranty