- All products are added to your cart.
Nemo Equipment Kayu Mens 30 Down Sleeping Bag
Updated for 2021, Kayu men’s and women’s ultralight down mummy bags are pinnacle equipment for ultralight adventures. Careful tailoring of the hood, footbox, and body-mapped core creates an optimal fit with no excess weight or wasted space. Premium 800 FP down and aggressive, thermally efficient patterning make for a trusted companion on longer journeys where every ounce matters.
Our flagship Thermo Gills™ allow you to regulate temperature without letting in drafts, deeply extending the useable temperature range. The waterproof/breathable footbox and hood protect from tent wall condensation. Our exceptionally packable 800 FP down is hydrophobic, PFC-free, and 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified. Top-shelf fabrics include a 20D nylon ripstop with DWR on the shell, an ultra-smooth 30D nylon taffeta lining, and a 40D nylon ripstop waterproof/breathable footbox.
- Sculpted fit is designed for optimal thermal efficiency and packability.
- Premium 800 FP down is ultra-packable, hydrophobic, PFC-free, and 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified.
- Closely articulated hood with internal draft collar and draft tube.
- Opposite-sided zippers allow men’s (left side zip) and women’s (right side zip) models to be zipped together to create a double sleeping bag.
- Thermo Gills™ extend the temperature range of your sleeping bag on milder nights without letting cold drafts in.
- Waterproof, breathable hood and footbox protect you from tent wall condensation, keeping you warm and dry through the night.
- Top-shelf fabrics include a 20D nylon ripstop with DWR on the shell, an ultra-smooth 30D nylon taffeta lining, and a 40D nylon ripstop OSMO™ waterproof/breathable footbox.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
Included With Your Sleeping bag
- Compression Sack
- Mesh Storage Bag