The kids' Anon Define Helmet simplifies the experience for kids and parents alike by integrating goggles into the helmet so nothing falls off or gets lost. The kid-proof design includes a hardshell exterior for everyday durability. A 180° BOA® Fit System offers quick, micro-adjustable fit with the turn of a dial, and fixed vents keep the air moving for fog-free goggles and all-day comfort. Our strapper-keeper technology incorporates the goggle right into the helmet for a perfect fit around small faces. Includes a protective microfleece tote bag for storage and transport.
- Endura® shell construction features an injection-molded ABS exterior for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- Youth 180° BOA® Fit System integrates a fit dial directly into the helmet and provides micro adjustments that are focused on the rear half of the wearer's head
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand, even when wearing gloves
- Strapper-Keeper technology incorporates the goggles right into the helmet for a simple all-in-one design that keeps the goggles strap aligned for perfect on-the-face placement
- Goggles frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Classic fleece on liner and ear pads provides optimal warmth and comfort
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.