- All products are added to your cart.
Professional Retül Bike Fit for Road/Gravel/Mountain Bike
Comfort is top priority.
Comfort is the goal of proper bike fit whether one is a new rider or an experienced racer. A properly fit bike should be comfortable while providing maximum efficiency, power and safety. There is no reason for a person to be uncomfortable on a bicycle. We’ve been fitting people for over 15 years! We can improve your position and increase your comfort.
No two people are alike. Even people with identical anatomy have different flexibility thresholds, cycling goals and backgrounds. A bicycle must be adjusted to meet the specific needs of an individual rider, rather than the rider adjusting to accommodate the bicycle.
- In-depth personal interview to determine rider issues and set goals for fit session
- Extensive physical assessment process (to gain thorough knowledge of rider’s body)
- Motion capture technology Via Retül
- Saddle selection, saddle width, saddle height and fore/aft
- Hand placement via handlebar and contact point positioning
- Pedaling efficiency through proper foot support
- Customization of foot beds, if necessary
- Fit summary report with bike measurements
- Free Follow-up appointment for 1 year
- Appointment typically takes 2-4 hours.
Requires appointment. Call shop to schedule at 701-221-9833.