- All products are added to your cart.
2021 Specialized Turbo Levo Comp
We designed the Turbo Levo Comp to be a proper trail bike, first and foremost. It takes geo, kinematics, and design cues from our newest trail bikes, like the Stumpjumper, and adds industry-leading tech that gives you the power to ride more trails.
Delivery time PICKUP AT STORE ONLY!!!(Excludes Kid's 12,16, & 20 inch bikes)
2021 Specialized Turbo Levo Comp
PICKUP IN STORE ONLY
We designed the Turbo Levo Comp to be a proper trail bike, first and foremost. It takes geo, kinematics, and design cues from our newest trail bikes, like the Stumpjumper, and adds industry-leading tech that gives you the power to ride more trails. New motor? Check. New battery? Check. Incredibly lightweight and capable chassis? Check and double-check.
- The Levo’s frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big impacts without bottoming out.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
|FRAME||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, dropper post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|FORK||Fox Float 36 Rhythm, Grip damper, 160mm, Sweep-Adj, 51mm rake, Kabolt Axle|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX Float DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune|
|STEM||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width|
|SADDLE||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|SEATPOST||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm|
|TAPE||Specialized Trail Grips|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd|
|CHAIN||Shimano SLX, M7100, 12-speed|
|CRANKSET||Praxis forged M30, custom offset|
|CHAINRINGS||Praxis, 46T, 110BCD|
|RIMS||Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|FRONT HUB||Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost|
|REAR HUB||Shimano MT510-B, Centerlock 28h, 12x148 Boost, Microspline|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry|
|FRONT TIRE||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|REAR TIRE||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|BATTERY||Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized harness|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
|UI/REMOTE||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|MOTOR||Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
0 stars based on 0 reviews