- All products are added to your cart.
Burton Men's [ak] Helium Hooded Stretch Insulated Jacket
Go light or go home. This midweight insulator breathes to vent sweat and keep you warm and on the move in the mountains.
The men's Burton [ak] Helium Hooded Stretch Insulated Jacket delivers breathable warmth in a lightweight, pack-friendly design for backcountry missions. Its stretch fabric lets you move naturally while keeping things light and breathable. It's the midweight layer you can wear on the uptrack when it's cool and breezy or under your shell to stay warm on the descent. When the sun shines and the temps rise, it packs into its own pocket for easy stowing.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Thermacore stretch insulation (40g) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- [ak] DWR coating
- Lightweight low-profile back of hem cinch
- Pocket utility loop and media port
- Packable into a pocket
- Reflective details
- Attached hood with stretch binding at opening
- Zippered chest pocket and hand-warmer pockets
- Lifetime Warranty