- All products are added to your cart.
Burton Men's Photon BOA® Snowboard Boots
Charge harder. Explore more. Stomp every move. The men's Burton Photon BOA® Snowboard Boots let you dial in a precision fit for a responsive feel that encourages you to push your riding. From Vibram® traction lugs for better footing on the boot pack to ReBounce cushioning for enhanced feel and control, the Photon has your back when it's time to do more on your board. The Dual-zone BOA® Fit System with Lockdown tech adds heel-specific tensioning to the two-dial system for increased precision. Heat-moldable liners brings it all together with a custom fit and the enhanced warmth of heat-reflective tech to keep you on the hill where you want to be.
- LACING: Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ and Lockdown technology features two distinct lace zones including heel-specific tensioning that can be independently adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in the upper and lower portions of the boot
- FLEX / RESPONSE: GripLITE backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue, 1:1 firm flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINER: Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Imprint 3 heat-moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response
- CUSHIONING: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, B3 gel cushioning provides maximum damping, doesn't harden in cold temperatures, and withstands repeated impact without breaking down
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Traction Lug outsole with EcoStep™ rubber provides increased surface area for more contact points that grip the ground in a lighter weight package that uses 30% recycled rubber content, EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty