Style, performance and sustainability are the three focal points of the men's Burton Reserve Bib Pant. With a style as classic as it gets, updated with a full array of tech features including waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE two-layer fabric to keep the elements at bay, these pants are a modern take on a mountain staple. The whole package is bluesign® approved for a reduced impact on both people and the planet, while rider-friendly details like fully-taped waterproof seams, Test-I-Cool zippered vents, and an array of handy pockets make these pants worthy of everything from spring slush to waist-deep pow.
- Relaxed fit allows for easy movement, with room for layers underneath
- Stretch fabrication
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Adjustable elastic suspender straps
- Crotch gusset for easy movement
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (15,000mm/10,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Mapped with embossed taffeta and small-hole mesh for added breathability and warmth
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered chest pockets, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- Lifetime Warranty