2022 Pivot Mach 4 SL Ride SLX/XT w/ Performance DPS, Alloy Wheels - SM Blk/Sunset
Cross country racers know that every gram counts. Pivot’s engineers didn’t set out to cut a few grams – they insisted on slashing hundreds. Starting at 1845 grams, the Mach 4 SL takes a front row seat in the ultralight full suspension category and has the best stiffness to weight ratios we've ever created.
SHORT OR TALL, IT FITS THEM ALL
Proper fit is critical to maximizing our body’s output, so we made sure the Mach 4 SL fits the widest range of riders and all genders without compromise. A shorter stack, longer reach, and steeper seat angle put you in a powerful position to churn out the watts mile after mile.
Get everything you need to know about the Mach 4 SL.
- Pivot’s full carbon frame feature size-specific ride tuning, leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary hollow core molding technology to ensure that every rider from 5’2” to 6’9” has a bike that feels perfect and performs at the optimum level for their size.
- Frame weight starting at 1845 grams (4.0 lb.) and 20.9 lb. (9.4kg) complete - (size medium with XTR World Cup Build)
- 100mm of renowned dw-link® suspension tuned for XC race and trail performance
- Designed to work with 100-120mm travel forks
- Featuring the easy to find UDH rear derailleur hanger for peace of mind when traveling the world.
- Full Fox Live Valve integration
- Boost™ 12 x 148mm rear spacing
- Highly durable frame and swingarm protection
- UDH compatible rear triangles are available on the colors Greystorm and Black Sunset ONLY.
- World Cup caliber full carbon frame featuring leading edge materials and Pivot’s proprietary Hollow Core Internal Molding Technology
- Progressive XC geometry for the most demanding World Cup courses
- 29-inch wheels for the fastest laps and superior rollover in technical terrain
- Full length internal cable routing via Pivot’s exclusive, easy-to-maintain Cable Port System
- Internal dropper post compatible
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL for riders between 4'10" and 6'7"
- Lightweight, cold forged alloy linkages with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
- Large water bottle fits inside all size frames – even XS – XL frame fits 2 bottles inside the front triangle
- Fox Kashima Factory shock, custom-tuned specifically for the Mach 4 SL
||Mach 4 SL
||Fox Performance Float DPS
||Fox Performance Stepcast 34 29", 44mm offset, GRIP - 120mm
||Pivot Precision Sealed Integrated Cartridge
||Shimano XT M8100 SGS 12-Speed
||Shimano SLX M7100 10-51t
||Shimano SLX M7100 ISPEC EV 12-Speed
||Shimano SLX M7100 2-piston
||Race Face Ride 32t
||Phoenix Race Low Rise Aluminum - 780mm
||Phoenix Factory Lock-On
||Phoenix Team XC/Trail
||Fox Transfer Performance Elite 100mm (XS), 125mm (SM-LG), 150mm (XL)
||Phoenix WTB Race Volt (Narrow Width)
||DT Swiss X1900 w/ DT Swiss 370 hub, 25mm - 29"
15x110 F/12x148 R
||Maxxis Ardent Race 29" x 2.2" TR, EXO, 120 TPI
Maxxis Ardent Race 29" x 2.2" TR, EXO, 120 TPI
||Shimano SLX 6-bolt - 160mm
Shimano SLX 6-bolt - 160mm
||Shimano CN-M7100 12-Speed