- All products are added to your cart.
2022 Specialized Riprock 24
Freedom is the absence of fear. And riding fearlessly requires a bike that can handle your kid’s imagination. It’s why we designed Riprock to be a mountain bike inclusive of all the features needed for superior ripping, like modern geometry, Ground Control tires, hydraulic disc brakes, and internally routed cables. Finally, we threw in a wider-range drivetrain, making Riprock truly the perfect bike to inspire riders to climb higher and tackle the downhills freely.
Kids can’t ride confidently if they’re not riding comfortably. With Riprock, fit comes first. This meant using data to reimagine everything from how they grip to how they sit to create a bike specifically and proportionally for kids. We did all this because comfort creates confidence. And more confidence always leads to more riding fearlessly.
- Kids’ specific updates and features create a ride that inspires confidence. A 130mm Bridge saddle, as well as a narrower Q factor and shorter cranks, offer improved alignment between the hip, knee, and ankle to decrease the risk of injury and increase pedal power. Narrow grips and updated frame geometry offer improved bike handling, inspiring riders to ride more.
- A lightweight package, complete with an updated frame and wide-range drivetrain, creates the perfect bike to allow riders to easily tackle climbs.
- Trail riding starts here. Inspired by Specialized’s heritage in making mountain bikes, the Riprock offers modern MTB features such as a slack head tube angle, internally routed cables, hydraulic disc brakes, and Ground Control tires.
Riprock 24 Technical Specifications
Frame: A1 Premium Butted Alloy, unisex frame, internal cable routing, 148mm thru-axle, 30.9mm dropper post ready, replaceable derailleur hanger compatible
Fork: A1 Premium Butted Alloy, Alloy steerer, 15x110 mm, W/Mini Fender
Seat Binder: Bolt-type, 34.9mm
Stem: 3D Forged Aluminim, 35mm length, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp diameter
Handlebars: Mini Rise, Alloy Double Butted, 9-degree Backsweep, 620mm Width, 31.8mm
Grips: Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on
Saddle: Kids Bridge Saddle, 130mm
SeatPost: Alloy, 0mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm, 300mm length
Front Brake: C-STAR Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm rotor, adjustable reach
Rear Brake: C-STAR Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm rotor, adjustable reach
Rear Derailleur: microSHIFT Advent RD-M6195M, 9-speed, w/ clutch
Shift Levers: microSHIFT Advent SL-M9295, 9-speed
Cassette: microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t
Chain: KMC X9EPT, Anti-corrosion coating , Missing Link™
Crankset: Forged Alloy, 140mm length, narrow Q-factor, w/ chainguard
Chainrings: Alloy 30T, narrow-wide design
Bottom Bracket: Square-tapered, 68mm
Pedals: Nylon platform w/ reflectors
Rims: Alloy, 16mm depth, 25mm internal width, 28H
Front Hub: Alloy, 6-Bolt, 28H, 15x110 Boost
Rear Hub: Alloy, 6-Bolt, 28H, 12x148 Boost, 11-speed compatiable
Spokes: Stainless, 14g
Front Tire: Ground Control Sport, 24x2.35"
Rear Tire: Ground Control Sport, 24x2.35"
Inner Tubes: Presta, 32mm valve
* Specifications are subject to change without notice