- All products are added to your cart.
2022 Specialized Rockhopper Sport 27.5
All barn-burner and no benchwarmer, the Rockhopper Sport throws out the playbook when it comes to putting performance points on the board while playing some serious defense on behalf of your wallet.
Game-ready with Radius mechanical disc brakes, shifting from microSHIFT and an SR SunTour XCM fork that’s built to hustle, the Rockhopper Sport can tack up the win on any given Sunday—and the rest of the week too for that matter.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Reign in speed and dial up your confidence with powerful braking from Radius's BR-CX7 mechanical disc brakes.
- 2x microSHIFT shifting handles drivetrain duties while you focus on the ride.
- A durable Formula freehub and SunRace 9-speed cassette keep you rolling smoothly and promise countless miles of fuss-free performance.
Bottom Bracket: Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle
Front Derailleur: Microshift Marvo 2x9
Shift Levers: Microshift, SL-M859R, 2x9
Chain: KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
Cassette: SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t
Rear Derailleur: microSHIFT Marvo 2x9
Crankset: Stout 2x, forged alloy
Front Hub: Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H
Rear Tire: Ground Control Sport, 27.5x2.3"
Front Tire: Ground Control Sport, 27.5x2.3"
Rear Hub: Formula SP-2125, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release
Rims: Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
Spokes: Stainless, 14g
Inner Tubes: Schrader, 40mm valve
Fork: SR Suntour XCM 27.5, 30mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), 42mm offset
Seat Binder: Alloy, quick release, 34.9
Frame: Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
Rear Brake: Radius BR-CX7, mechanical disc
Front Brake: Radius BR-CX7, mechanical disc
Saddle: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
Stem: Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
Grips: Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on
SeatPost: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
Handlebars: Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
Pedals: SBC-54 Flat pedal
* Specifications are subject to change without notice