- All products are added to your cart.
Burton Men's Ruler Step On® Boot
The men's Burton Ruler Step On BOA® Snowboard Boot delivers versatile performance with the added durability and micro-adjustability of the BOA® Fit System with Coiler Technology. The boot is designed specifically for the Burton men's Step On® Binding to deliver unprecedented entry and exit speed with uncompromised board control in an incredibly easy to use system. Just turn the BOA® dial to fine-tune the fit of the boot, then simply step on to the binding, and you're ready to ride.
- LACING: Sequence BOA® Fit System uses an inner spool to route the laces for a snug fit and easy lace adjustment with the simple twist of a dial, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance, 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINER: Lock-Up cuff super low-profile inner cuff laces across the forefoot and ankle for maximum heel hold and easy entry and exit, Man fur is soft and fuzzy, providing a warm and comfortable entrance into the boot, Imprint 2 liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for low-bulk warmth and an inner lace lock with a hook-and-loop closure for a snug fit
- CUSHIONING: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- OUTSOLE: Step On® outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding, EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty