If you’re a ski racer looking for a pair of gloves or mittens that protect the back of your hands and your thumbs while providing unparalleled abrasion resistance and durability, the SHRED. Ski Race Protective Gloves or the SHRED. Ski Race Protective Mittens are the perfect choice. Their SLYTECH™ Foam offers unrivaled impact energy absorption around your knuckles and thumb while PRIMALOFT® insulation provides exceptional warmth. The gloves also feature SUPERFABRIC® armor plates on the back of the hand, overlay panels for compatibility with arm guards, a tacky grip layer on the palm, and a nose wipe for additional comfort. Ski with confidence and unleash your potential.
- SLYTECH™ SHOCK ABSORPTION | Our proprietary foam intelligently and progressively adapts to different forces and impact speeds for thorough protection—even in low energy crashes. Simply put, it stays flexible when you ride but hardens to protect you when you crash.
- PRIMALOFT® insulation | Ultra-fine microfiber insulation that is warm, soft, and lightweight.
- THUMB PROTECTION | Strategically placed Slytech™ Shock Absorption pads to protect against skier's thumb
- SUPERFABRIC® | SuperFabric armor plates for unrivaled durability and abrasion resistance.
- TACKY GRIP™ | Specially formulated leather to provide unparalleled grip on poles.
- CONSTRUCTION | Knuckle and thumb protection with SLYTECH™ Foam | SuperFabric® inserts | Soft fleece nose wipe | Wrist overlay panel for compatibility with arm guards
- MATERIAL | SLYTECH™ Foam | SUPERFABRIC® | PRIMALOFT® insulation | Tacky Grip™