- All products are added to your cart.
Stix Elite Taillight
Nothing says “see me now” louder than a strong and bright taillight, both for day or nighttime use. With its spherical lens, which directs lumens more than a 1/2 mile (800m) in the brightest California sun, the Stix Elite taillight is the go-to taillight for our infamous Lunch Ride. It’s all about peace of mind, really, and with its six light modes, you get multiple options for day or night visibility. And depending on the chosen mode, this taillight will run for up to 77 hours, and it’s easily charged via built-in USB tab, which eliminates the need for a cable.
- Dome lens concentrates output from CREE XBD P4 center LED for 1/2 mile (800m) visibility in the brightest sun. Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility.
- 540mAh battery recharges via built-in USB tab in two hours (no extra cables needed).
- Flexible mounting system works with all round seatposts, plus it's compatible with most seatstays (Aero strap mount available separately).
- Steady High mode: 50 lumens for 2:30 hours
- Steady Low mode: 18 lumens for 9:00 hours
- Power Surge mode: 37 lumens for 8:30 hours
- Power Flash mode: 100 lumens for 10:00 hours
- Disco Flash mode: 40 lumens for 22:00 hours
- Eco Flash mode: 12 lumens for 77:00 hours
- Red/Green battery charge level indicator.