An exclusive three zone lining system that regulates moisture for enhanced warmth makes the TNP TBT Insulated Jacket a premium pick for those who want to explore more on their own terms. Taped seams in critical areas and an adjustable helmet-compatible hood finish a jacket designed to put you out there with inspired performance.
- A durable water-repellent fabric construction and a stretch design, the Oakley® TNP TBT Insulated Jacket features a BIOZONE™ three-zone lining system that comes with enhanced moisture-management.
- FNDry10K™ Laminate provides excellent water resistance and protection from the winter elements.
- O Protect DWR treatment repels water to keep the fabric surface dry and comfortable.
- Exceptional breathability for improved moisture management.
- Stretch fabric allows movement bi-directionally for flexibility and comfort.
- Attached hood and long sleeves.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs provide a snug-like fit and finish.
- Full zip jacket with flap and strategically placed hook-and-loop and snap closure for greater warmth and comfort.
- Waterproof zippered chest pocket keeps essentials dry and secure
- Oakley® B1B logo on left chest-left sleeve and at back.
- Underarm vents provide on-demand cooling.
- RFID pass pocket provides digital device convenience.
- Mesh goggle and media pocket for convenient storage.
- Jacket-to-pant integration with snow skirt for enhanced comfort and versatility.
- Cinch hem for optimum heat retention in colder conditions.
- Straight hemline.
- Intended to hit at the hips.
- Two side pockets.
- Main: 100% polyester oxford mechanical stretch;
Main body lining: 100% polyester;
Lower body lining: 84% polyester, 16% elastane;
Filling: 100% polyester.