2022 Specialized Turbo Vado SL 4.0 Step-Thru EQ
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado Super Light 4.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- Step-through frame for easier on/off and managing commuter traffic.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- 11-speed Sram NX shifting for reliable performance for the long haul.
- Durable, lightweight alloy wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
Frame: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds
Fork: Rigid full aluminum disc, Boost™ 12x110mm, front- rack-compatible
Stem: Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount
Tape: Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
Grips: Body Geometry Women's Contour
Handlebars: Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
Front Brake: Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
Rear Brake: Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
Shift Levers: Sram NX, 11-speed, multi-shift
Cassette: SUNRACE, CSMS7, 11-42t, 11-speed
Chain: KMC X11eT, 11-speed
Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX, 11-speed
Crankset: Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
Chainrings: Praxis, 44T, 110BCD
Pedals: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
Rims: 700C disc, 22mm rim depth, 21mm internal width
Front Hub: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, Center Lock™, 12x110mm, 24h
Rear Hub: Specialized alloy rear hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, Center Lock™, 12x148mm, 28h
Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
Front Tire: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
Rear Tire: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
Saddle: Bridge Sport, hollow cr-mo rails, 155mm
Inner Tubes: Standard 40mm PV 700x32-50
SeatPost: Specialized, alloy, dual-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mm
Seat Binder: Specialized Alloy, 30.8mm
Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
UI/Remote: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
Wiring Harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
Headlight: Lezyne Ebike Hecto STVZO E65, 210Lumens, 12V
Taillight: Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V
Kickstand: Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
Rack: Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg
Fenders: Specialized DryTech, Aluminum