When you want to ride regardless of the forecast, this jacket keeps you dry and warm with trusted two-layer GORE-TEX and low-bulk insulation to match.
When you want to ride no matter what the forecast says, the women's Burton GORE-TEX Treeline Jacket brings trusted breathable waterproof protection and low-bulk insulation, so you can keep the laps going come storm day or sunny day. From pit zips to a removable waist gaiter, you get the features that make a difference in keeping you comfortable all season long. Plenty of pockets keep the important stuff organized and secure, so your phone is within easy reach and your pass where you need it. Zip up, hood up, and get after it without worrying about whether you'll stay warm and dry, because you will.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- PFC-free DWR coating
- ThermacoreECO insulation (80g) is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Attached Contour hood with drop construction and front and rear adjustment is helmet compatible
- Two-way center front zipper
- Adjustable cuffs
- Stretch wrist gaiters
- Ergonomic stretch zip-out waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Mesh-lined no-snag sleeve vents
- Interior mesh dump pockets, therma-pocket to keep your device warm, zippered hand-warmer pockets, zippered interior goggles and lens stash pocket, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- Lifetime Warranty