- All products are added to your cart.
2022 Specialized Rockhopper 27.5
Better performance. Better value. Better Rockhopper. By tapping the fit and handling advantages of pairing each rider with their ideal wheel size and suspension that works its hardest for everyone thanks to our size-specific Rx Tune, we've baked in added performance to the all-new Rockhopper without dialing up the price.
Shimano and MicroSHIFT team up for drivetrain duties with a robust 2x8 drivetrain that can handle everything you're throw down while confident braking from Radius CX7 mechanical disc brakes seals the deal of the century.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- With Rx Tune on Rockhopper, the SR Suntour XCE brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame size.
- Radius CX-7 disc brakes offer confident, consistent braking in any trail condition.
- A durable Formula freehub and SunRace 8-speed cassette keep you rolling smoothly without putting up a fuss.
Rims: Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
Front Hub: Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H
Spokes: Stainless, 14g
Inner Tubes: Schrader, 40mm valve
Rear Hub: Formula 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H
Rear Tire: Ground Control Sport, 27.5x2.3"
Front Tire: Ground Control Sport, 27.5x2.3"
Grips: Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on
Handlebars: Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
SeatPost: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
Stem: Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
Saddle: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
Chain: KMC X8 EPT, anti-rust coating, 8-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™
Bottom Bracket: Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle
Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus FD-M315
Cassette: SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TX800, 8-speed
Shift Levers: microSHIFT, TS39-8R, 8-speed
Crankset: Stout 2x, forged alloy
Fork: SR Suntour XCE 27.5, 28mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), 42mm offset
Frame: A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
Seat Binder: Alloy, quick release, 34.9
Rear Brake: Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm
Front Brake: Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm
* Specifications are subject to change without notice